Insurance for Drivers Across Texas
Every driver faces a certain amount of risk when setting out on the road, whether it be a road trip or a simple commute to work. Before taking that risk, it is crucial to ensure that you have the right amount of auto insurance to protect yourself, your passengers and everyone else on the road.
Primero Insurance Agency is dedicated to helping drivers throughout Texas get the insurance they need. We will help you navigate policy coverages with respect and compassionate customer service. After evaluating your risks as a driver, we will help you tailor an auto insurance policy for your needs.
Auto Insurance Coverage Available Through Primero Insurance
A full coverage auto insurance policy may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, falling objects, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage that you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage provides compensation for injuries you and your passengers may sustain after an accident, no matter who caused the accident. This type of insurance can help with medical bills as well as lost wages in case you or your passengers are unable to work due to the injury.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist covers damages and injuries that occur in an accident involving another driver who is not carrying proper insurance at the time of the accident.
- Roadside Assistance helps with the expenses related to trip interruptions, such as running out of gas or needing to be towed.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
Auto insurance premiums are influenced by several different factors. Some of these factors are out of your control while others can be used to help lower your car insurance rates. Such factors include:
- Driving Record
- Coverage limits
- Value of the vehicle
Driving carefully can help you save money on car insurance by avoiding unnecessary claims. Be sure to speak with an insurance agent about how much you can save on auto insurance today.
Get Insured Today
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Far Does Auto Insurance Look Back?
Most insurers review your driving record three to five years in the past. Some violations will last longer on your record than others, so it is important to keep track of accidents that may be influencing your rates.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Every driver may have different car insurance needs. In general, full coverage is recommended for most drivers. Legally, however, Texas drivers are only required to carry a minimum of:
- $30,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $60,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability
Why is Auto Insurance Important?
Aside from being a requirement, auto insurance is crucial for keeping everyone on the road safe—including you and your passengers. Without it, you could face property repairs, medical bills and even lawsuits all out of pocket.
How Many Auto Insurance Claims Can You Have?
There is no set limit to how many claims you can have on a car insurance policy, but the less claims is usually the better. More claims means higher car insurance rates and having more than one claim in a year can raise flags with an insurer.